Based on the recorded corporate story (stage 1) a film was produced in 2012 to introduce the theme ‘Babies growing up healthy’. We also supported the internal kick-off event for 1,200 employees.
In the beginning of 2013, Art of Story started with the implementation of the corporate story (stage 2).
- A kick-off session to introduce the corporate story (50 managers)
- Providing training to 50 managers (Storytelling in leadership)
- A customized manual to coordinate the implementation of the corporate story
- Collecting illustrative case stories (interaction sessions)
- Selecting, working out, and editing stories from the organization
Babies growing up healthy is alive
At the beginning of 2014, stage 3 started. In March, a compact storytelling-program of kick-off, training, and interaction sessions for the location in the United States was realized.
In May 2014, another event took place: ‘Babies growing up healthy is alive’, where the best stories of the organization (collected in stage 2) were shared in various ways (live, film, picture, music).
One of the performances that was part of the event in 2013 was a live performance by the ‘Sand Magician’. Art of Story produced the script and the voice over of this story and a movie was being made of the live performance.