With the annual ‘update-event’ of the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan coming up, Unilever looked for a more effective and original manner to tackle the interaction regarding the sustainable growth strategy. Both externally in a stakeholder-dialogue, and internally with its employees and both during the event and in the follow-up, and in the long run.
Based on the overarching concept that was developed by us called ‘The 7 ingredients for sustainable collaboration’, the storytelling-trajectory has been implemented in different ways.
We gave support in:
- advice and guidance in the development of the program content of the event
- personal coaching and preparation of speakers during the event
- writing the voice-over text for an overarching video at the opening of the annual ‘USLP – update event’
- advice and copywriting concerning the communication of the event
- the development of a ‘storytelling challenge’ in the annual reoccurring ‘game’ concerning the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan
- the development of an online story platform (Storyplaza) with the objective to share personal real life stories in relation to the ‘journey’ to sustainability in the long-term with the entire organization